Search This Blog

06 May 2012

M E T A L

Chrome nails have been in it for a minute now and can be seen on models walking the catwalk, as well as celebrities like LiLo and Beyonce'. I've attempted decorating my own nails with Chrome, but I have yet to master the art of minx nails.


As seen above, Chrome nails are bloody.freaking.dope.



Let's put aside the chipped nails for a second.. I am aware that various brands have released 'nail stickers' /minx nail replicas. The brand I have chosen is ChiChi, I picked this set up for around $7.00-$10.00 at Myer (I'm not exactly sure ). The instructions suggested adding a top coat but silly me forgot to paint one on thus leading to the metallic silver chipping off rather speedily ): ahaha I haven't got around to trying other brands, but for the price, ChiChi's product seems to work well...I'm guessing it would work even better with a top coat !

No comments:

Post a Comment