As of late I've been wearing the samie-ish sort of make up on the daily. My usual face make up has stayed the same for the past year or two- which is usually concealer ( either MAC studio finish or Kat Von D tattoo concealer) underneath a powder ( either blot powder by MAC or an MSF natural by MAC). Lately I've been falling in love with lipsticks. I've never been into coloured lipsticks, I'd usually opt for some sort of nude and focus on eyes, playing around with different eyeshadows. Recently, I've been down playing the eyes, usually a light wash and a cat liner is enough. To compensate, I play up the lips, experimenting with different pinks, red and oranges.
- eyebrows : bold and dark (Mac e/s in espresso)
- eyeliner : the biggest cat eye my eyelid can take (maybelline gel liner)
- eyelid: wash of neutral brown eyeshadow a shade of two darker than complexion, worn over an orange base (buck e/s from Urban decay's NAKED palette, Maybelline 24 hour base in Fierce and Tangy)
- lips : a series of pinks (magenta l/l by MAC, backstage bambi l/s by Kat Von D, Viva Glam Nicki l/s by MAC blotted on centre of lip)
- face: primer, concealer and powder ( MAC skin base, MAC studio finish NC35, MAC MSF natural in Medium Dark)
- cheeks: bronze, terracotta colour ( MAC blunt, and Benefit Hoola)