Search This Blog

29 September 2012

Dirt






OUTFIT
camo: ebay, dress: general pants co, sneakers: sportsgirl, hat: general pants co, chain: diva

Went to IMATS today in the city, just bought a few items, kept my budget wallet friendly due to the damage I've done these past few weeks- thought I'd let it recover for a bit. While walking around the city, came across this grungy looking spot, snuck a few shots in. Outfit is pretty basic, I have a new found passion for all things camo and/or khaki. Sneakers where an impulse buy (I was wearing ALDO boat shoes, but fell in love with these babies from sports girl). One size left which happened to be mine,  I thought it was a sign. Got so excited I put them on straight away- also my outfit didn't really suit the boat shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment