Search This Blog

31 December 2012

New Spaces within Old Places


Long time no blog ! promise I'm still alive :D I've been busy with work, I got a new job, so my week has been pretty jam packed this past month and a bit. Had a day off, thought I'd fit in a couple of shots from the "hood"....just kidding ! We actually used a park quiet nearby, it's amazing when you discover all these cool little places- we originally wanted to shoot with the trees, but after a short walk we found this dope graffiti wall !

Sydney is slowly turning into a giant microwave but as you can tell I'm suffering from separation anxiety with my beanies )): I wear them when I can (got 2 new ones for chrissie, yaaay ! ) Obviously not practical for the beach this summer though..
BUT on the brighter side, it's short shorts/ skirt season ! yaaaay ! Im currently in search of a pair of shorts, not so ripped up and jagged as seen during last summer, definately a more 'polished' denim short   is needed in my wardrobe. also, HAPPY 2013 ! 

OUTFIT:
beanie: HUF, tank: boy london, shorts: hugo boss, socks: HUF plant life

SHOES:
Jeffrey Campbell boots (name has escaped my mind): copped from my sister's closet

No comments:

Post a Comment