Search This Blog

26 March 2013

Ain't been inspired for a minute

As post title suggests, I haven't been feeling as inspired as usual. May be due to my unbalanced focus on uni and work- being too distracted, not able to look at inspiration CAN'T DEAL

I'm in my uni break atm, thought I'd take time to share some videos :) I listen to a lot of rap and hip hop! It's probably a major factor in influencing my style and the reason I gravitate to more "street"/ casual outfits.


LOVE HER ! RITA ORA YOU CAN DO NO WRONG !
The colours, the mix of pattern, graphics and everything else in between is too freshhhhh


A little fancy schmancy schwag by Lady Cocaine 
I love her gold on gold..ON GOLD bling
shows how much of a difference accessorising can bring to any outfit!


"OH SHE RATCHEEEETT!"
I LOVE HER ! This look is sooo hood rat
You don't always have to spend $$$ to look like a 10
hit the thrift store, you'll be surprised 

So there you have it folks !
I do also look at male artists too, just so happens the above videos are of female artists
FELLAS WHERE YOU AT ?!? LOL

..JUST KIDDING !
fellas go hard too (fashion wise of course)
mmmmhhmmm :P

No comments:

Post a Comment