Search This Blog

15 March 2013

M.I.A.

Hey guys ! So I've been a little M.I.A. recently. Uni just started, still getting used to my schedule /: Its a tad challenging juggling work and uni when you're a jewellery design student (studios are only open on weekdays 9-5, hard fitting in time to use equipment when work isn't opened on weekends either) Anywhooo here was yesterday's outfit (: Pretty standard uni attire (minus the skirt) I had my finance lecture on so no strict OH&S policies to follow on friday YAYYY ! Wore my 4's and my new pleather jacket :D Unless I'm working, I'm almost always in a pair of sneakers, I can get around and walk through the city comfortably (:




 OUTFIT:
jacket: f21, shirt: house of ladosha, bandage skirt: random store- purchased ages ago so I've forgotten, shoes: jordan 4s (breds) 
And on my lips I am wearing Lady Danger (copped in from MAC 2 weeks ago and have since worn it everyday ! )

P.S. WHO IS GOING TO A$AP ROCKYYYYY ?!? WILL YOU BE THERE?! CAUSE I SURE WILL !

 A$AAAAAP ROCKYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment